Plenty of thrills, but NO FRILLS Campout! We’ve reserved the Caballo Group site and will set trail. You bring EVERYTHING else you need to enjoy the weekend!
When: Friday, 16 July at 2 p.m. until Sunday, 18 July at Noon (in the Year 2021, of course)
Where: The Caballo Loop at Sage Hill Campgrounds, Los Padres, CA (map link: https://goo.gl/maps/5Dw5vbEDtX22 )
Cost: $0, although we will gratefully accept donations at the campsite for H3SoB’s incurred expenses.
**Parking fee is $10 per day per vehicle**
***RVs of all sizes are welcome and count as one vehicle***
Registration & COVID-19 Vaccination REQUIRED. You must present your vaccination card upon check-in showing that you have been fully vaccinated.
Who’s Cumming: https://venturacountyh3.com/campout-2021-whos-cumming/
~Campground has flush toilets, running water, a fire pit, and a group BBQ pit. NO ELECTRICITY~
WHAT TO BRING: Other than the obvious (tent, sleeping bag, camping chairs, bug spray, etc.), here’s a list of items you will want to bring along to the H3SoB Return to the Wild Campout on July 16th:
- Lots of booze.
- Lots of water.
- Lots of ice.
- Your own food for two days, and a means of preparing and serving it (stove, pans, utensils, plates, forks, whatever).
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card. You must have this card to prove you have been fully vaccinated to attend. There, we’ve said it twice now.
- Swimming attire, maybe an inflatable for the swimming hole.
- Condoms (love connections do happen at campout).
- Headlamp/flashlight – for nighttime trips to the loo and such. *Note: these are NOT permitted at the midnight hash Saturday night.
- Jacket – it can get pretty cold at night, and the decision whether or not to take a piss or suffer permanent bladder damage should never come up.
- Extra toilet paper. The four flush toilets at the campsite are usually well-stocked with paper, but being prepared in this regard may just save your life.
- Soap, shampoo, and a solar shower.
- Fun, drunken, and/or naughty games you might want to introduce.
- And the obvious – vessels, whistles, hash attire, and shiggy socks.
Questions? Email Max Lode at MaxLode@cox.net