TuTus, TaTas, and TeePees Campout
An SB /VC Interkennel Event
- 22 – 24 July, 2016
We are ready more summertime fun once again in the Los Padres National Forest! I promised you all rego would be up and running as of 1 April (today). APRIL FOOLS BITCHES! It’s been up since yesterday, and five regos are already gone. Rego is once again running through the Hashspace Store, and I’m taking payment by check or PayPal (or even cash if we meet up). Rego details are in the links below. PLEASE READ THE DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY!!! Btw, you do not need to be a Hashspace member to access the registration website.
When: From 2:00 p.m. Friday, 24 July to 12:00 p.m. Sunday, 26 July, 2015
Event Location: Cabello Loop (the furthest loop to the east/right), Sage Hill Campground, Las Padres National Forest, 263 Camino del Remedio, Santa Barbara, CA 93110 (cut and paste “Sage Hill Campground” along with the address that follows to find in Google Maps)
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/5Dw5vbEDtX22
What to bring to THIS campout (other than the obvious)
The cost is as follows:
***Rego is now CLOSED!!!***
(We hope you can make it next year!)
As this one is tutu-themed, tutus shall be worn at all hash events! Don’t have a tutu? Just let us know. Poker Anus has agreed to make one especially for you for $20, provided she has enough heads-up. You can order your tutu from her here: http://goo.gl/forms/CM8om8rXVBsN0Fjt1
We will also be using our musical talents deep in the forest. If you have any non-electric instruments, please bring them with you (no drums or cymbals, though – I know, I’m bummed, too).
What you’ll get:
*Crafted Beer on tap and basic canned brew whenever you want it
*Breakfast, Lunch, and Catered Dinner on Saturday, and Breakfast burritos on Sunday (Friday’s dinner will be POTLUCK with generous contributions from your hosts, so please bring an entree that’ll serve at least 15).
*Tent Pub Crawl Friday night (volunteers requested for hosting – bring your best conCOCKtions!)
*Mind-bending, shiggyriffic hash at 11:00 a.m. Saturday morning *Tantilizing clothing-optional (unless you lose) drinking games and sports
*More Beer! *Shooting Star hash after dinner
*Midnight (Nekkid) hash at, well, midnight
*Short, but sweet hangover hash directly after breakfast Sunday morning.
*Campground and parking fees covered
Register NOW to guarantee your spot! There are only 80 of them! We’ll need to know the following: *Hash Name *Kennel Name *Nerd Name *Meat, Veggie, or Gluten-Free
*Unisex T-Shirt Size (Sm, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL) !!!READ EVERYTHING BELOW THIS POINT BEFORE REGISTERING!!!
You can rego via either check or Paypal. but you must first register at the rego website: https://store.hashspace.com/product.php?productid=17404&cat=256
*You do not have to be a Hashspace member to access the rego site.
***PLEASE DO NOT PAY THROUGH THE EVENT WEBSITE!!! THOSE PAYMENTS ARE HELD FOR UP TO 45 DAYS!
Just follow these steps:
1. Scroll toward the bottom of the page, and fill out the “Options” information. NOTE: If there are less than 20 regos listed, click “yes” for the “First 20” option. Then, click “Add to cart”.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the next page, type “CHECKSBVC” (all CAPS – without the quotation marks, of course) in the “coupon code” box, and click “submit”. You should see a discounted total of $0.00.
3. Click “Checkout”
3. If you’re not logged in, you’ll be asked to do so. This does NOT mean your Hashspace login info. Hashspace Store is separate from Hashspace. If you do not have a Hashspace Store account, you’ll need to create one here before continuing. And that’s it. You’ll see a receipt for your rego, and your name should now appear on the main rego page.
4. Send your payment: If paying by check, make checks payable to: Palmer Anderson
Mailing Address: Palmer Anderson, 2139 Lathan Avenue, Camarillo, CA 93010
If paying through Paypal, send payment to email@example.com. Make sure to choose “Send money to family or friends” to avoid the service charge.
- ***If paying with a credit card via the Hashspace Store, the total amount due will be a tiny bit higher due to the service charge – First 20: $72.39, thereafter $82.69 through 15 June and $92.99 from 16 June to 20 July. Event rego closes after 20 July!!!
- Questions? Either message me (Palmer Anderson) on Facebook or shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- I hope to see you there!
- On On!
- Hello Penis My Old Friend