SB/VC’s 21st Anal “Sun’s Out! Buns Out!” Campout
Where Marshmallows, Weenies, and Hashers Get Toasted at the Same Time!
When: June 21, 22, 23, 2019
Where: Caballo Loop of Sage Hill Campground, Los Padres Nat’l Forest
(Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/5Dw5vbEDtX22)
Join the kennels from Santa Barbara and Ventura for their 21st Anal Campout celebrating Summer Solstice (the longest day of the year!), the 21st Amendment (to END Prohibition!), and TUTUs (worn by hashers around the world on the 22nd of any month!)
• Kegs of Craft Beer: Tapped at 2:00 p.m. Friday, June 21 and poured until Noon on Sunday!
• Plenty of Sunshine and Flowing Liquids—Beer AND Water (reservoirs upstream are FULL and overflowing)!
• Potluck dinner on Friday night with generous meat contributions from your hosts! Bring a side dish or dessert to serve at least 15!
• Friday Night “Speakeasy” Tent to Tent Crawl. Dress in your wildest ’20s-’30s mobster/maul attire and mix up your favorite bathtub Cocktails!
• Scrumptious, piping-hot Breakfast (with mimosas and Irish coffee), as well as Lunch and Dinner provided on Saturday! And a repeat of Saturday’s hot breakfast Sunday Morning!
• Bring your Tutu! Saturday’s is the 22nd, after all! Trail at 10:30 a.m.
• Water-filled Swimming Holes and Clothing-neglectful, Campside Drinking Games!
• Celebrate the “star” of the show (the Sun, duh) with a Saturday night Shooting Star Hash!
• Don’t want to burn your buns? Join us for the Midnight Nekkid Hash on Saturday night!
• Tasty Breakfast (with mimosas and Irish coffee) and Short butt Sweet Hangover Hash on Sunday!
• Unique Gimmies, Beer, FUN!
$95 from April 23 thru May 22 • $105 from May 22 thru June 19 . Rego closes at midnight on 19 June!
For shorter stays or to just do the main hash on Saturday, see cost and details in the rego form.
Payment: As always, PayPal, Venmo, Check, and Cash will be accepted for payment. However, your rego is NOT complete until payment is received. Payment instructions are in the form.
Please note that:
— Rego closes at midnight on June 19.
— Rego includes the $20 price of parking. Check in as soon as you arrive for your parking pass.
— We are limited to only 75 hashers, so don’t delay!
— As this is an alcohol-guzzling, apparel-neglecting event, only persons 21 years of age or older may attend.
See Who’s Cumming:
Don’t know what you should bring? Here’s a list that can help: https://venturacountyh3.com/campout-whattobring2019/
Help us out by signing up to help with a camp task! For your effort, you’ll receive a special limited production gift! Check out the task volunteer form here: https://goo.gl/forms/4yCS4jP4p3eKhZ6s2
Questions? Either message Palmer Anderson on Facebook or shoot him an email (email@example.com).
We hope to see you there!